What are you grateful for?
- Cuban Roast Pork with Mojo Criollo
- Frijoles Negros (that freaking kicked ass!)
- Mac and Cheese (Thank you Shauna Glenn!)
- Deviled Eggs
- Stuffing (the only thing from a box cause Gil just had to have it)
- Killer Garlic Bread (spices from The Winey Wench)
- Oreo Cookie Pie
- Pumpkin Bread (supposed to have been for lunch but since Mom baked it up early this morning, we had it for breakfast instead.
Today I am thankful for:
- Every dish came out great
- My Mom’s mad chopping skillz, for her cleaning behind me as I cooked AND for the awesome crochet Turkey decoration.
- Natalie making the Deviled Eggs (almost) all by herself, with Mom guiding and teaching her.
- Gil reading the virtual newspaper out loud to me while I prepared our little Cuban feast.
- Daniel for being so enthusiastic about the Oreo Pie.
- Friends who understand.
- Afternoon naps.
- Michael’s Pre-Black Friday sale and the fact that I got new art supplies for super cheap. (Stay tuned…I’m going to try some Watercolor Pencil artsy stuff)
- Gil and I in complete agreement on the absolute crapiness of the move Bridesmaids.
What about you? What are you grateful for today? Why don’t you upload a picture to Epic Thanks and spread your joy and love with others. Can’t we all use a little extra joy in our lives? I can almost guarantee a smile or two if you take a minute and scroll through the gratitude photo bombs.